Why did I make this particular response to the directee’s remark? What was behind it?
What was I reacting to when making this remark?
Why did I ask that question?
- Was it really related to helping the directee?
- Was I merely curious?
- Was I being judgmental by asking that question?
Did I feel that the directee expected me to have all the answers?
- Did I respond by being all-wise?
Why did I become so emotionally involved with the directee who felt so unloved and insecure?
- When and in what ways do I too still feel unloved and unlovable?
Why does it upset me when appointments are broken? Or the directee decides not to work with me.
- Is it because I am insecure and uncertain about my skills?
In what ways am I using the directee for my own needs or am I letting the directee use me?